Training events to create a winner working team
Why sailing regatta? Not only it is a perfect likeness of corporate life, but sailing is a real "laboratory" for an improvement process: a fast, funny and very effective way of learning. Sailing will highlight the parallels between the two world transferring the positive value of teamwork on a sailboat in the daily work.
This is a great way to increase mutual understanding in a non-work environment, to sensitize people on issues related to roles, team work, leadership development training and internal corporate communication.
It is also an essential tool for training a working group on coordination and cooperation.
If you can´t sail, hire a skipper for the duration of your sailing regatta or flotilla. We also offer a chance to learn to sail while on flotilla.
Sailing as a company's life metaphor
- The crew (company staff) and the ability to work as a team
- The sea (the market), its unpredictability and the group's ability in facing it
- The activity of the skipper (leadership training) and crew management (working team)
- The roles on the boat (corporate responsability) and the importance of the individual to create a team
- The achievement of goal and the navigation plan (company strategy)
- The life on the boat (working space) and the ability to manage the team in a small space
- Regatta rules and competition (compliance of market rules) and the ability to achieve good results
- Trust in others and the assurance that each person is doing his job to the best
- The unexpected navigation (problem solving) and the ability to react immediately and solve it
- The boat, its equipment(the company, its potential and the resources it has at its disposal)